We are looking for a skilled Waiter/ Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to customers.
The right Waiter uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Waiter/ Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter/ Waitress, you should be polite with customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with the Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that Waiter/ Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, it is the duty of Waiter/ Waitress to provide an excellent overall dining experience for the guests.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Male / Female
- 24-35 years old
- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
- With pleasing personality
- At least 5’4″ in height
- Minimum of 1 year experience in fine dining or casual restaurant
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Basic math skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Active listening and effective communication skills