We are looking to hire a highly skilled hairdresser/ hairstylist to provide various hairdressing services to clients based on their needs, specifications, and preferences. The hairdresser’s responsibilities include greeting and welcoming clients to the salon, maintaining a clean and organized work station, and recommending suitable hair care products to clients. You should also be able to identify chronic scalp conditions and advise clients to seek medical treatment.
To be successful as a hairdresser, you should be detail-oriented and able to build rapport with clients. Ultimately, an outstanding hairdresser should be able to follow clients’ instructions, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and keep abreast of the latest hairstyles and hairdressing techniques.
- 35-47 years old
- At least Highschool graduate
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the field
- NCII Holder is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Previous experience as a hair stylist or colorist.
- Physical stamina.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
- A wide pallet of styling and coloring techniques.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.